New York rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine couldn’t get security to give him clearance to a Long Island MMA fight. New reports claim the hip-hop newcomer received a straight no-no after trying to attend Saturday night’s Bellator 208 at Nassau Coliseum.
According to reports, the letdown stems from a recent Barclays Center shooting incident in Brooklyn.
We’re told 6ix9ine planned to meet up with his pal and Bellator brand ambassador 50 Cent, but wasn’t allowed entry. Fiddy wasn’t there yet anyway … but we’re told it wouldn’t have mattered. As for why Tekashi’s barred … our sources say it stems from a shooting back in April at the Barclays Center connected to Tekashi’s manager, Tr3yway. The same company that owns the Nassau Coliseum owns Barclays, and as we reported … the rapper’s persona non grata at that venue. (TMZ)
— Bellator MMA (@BellatorMMA) October 14, 2018
On Saturday, 50 went to Instagram to share footage of himself acting as Tek’s dad.
Earlier in the week, 50 trolled Tek after he made a return home from an overseas run.
My son is back in New York, pic.twitter.com/BpcYlsIRei
I’m gonna have a talk with him but it probably won’t work because he’s retarded. He’s gonna say why you keep telling me that Stooopid. LOL
My son is a little retarded your honor is there anyway, l can go get him and bring him to court pic.twitter.com/mjUnybm2v8
The post Tekashi 6ix9ine’s King Of NY Status Shut Down At Bellator 208 Event, 50 Cent Responds appeared first on SOHH.com.