Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller lost his life over the summer as a result of an accidental overdose. The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner has revealed what ultimately killed the hip-hop artist.
According to reports, an accidental overdose on September 7 at his Studio City home in California is the true cause.
According to the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner, Miller, 26, passed away from “mixed drug toxicity,” that included “fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol.” “The manner of death was certified as an accident,” a spokesperson for the medical examiner told Radar in a statement. (RadarOnline)
A few days ago, various musicians united in California to remember Miller’s life with a tribute concert.
“It’s the superstar boy, Malcolm that’s my boy/Mac Miller I love you, always be my boy/From that 412, yeah/From that 41210, yeah/It’s that superstar boy, superstar boy/Mac Miller you the one, we love you f*cking boy/That’s my motherf*cking n*gga/Mac motherf*cking Miller”
— FTPFLAME (@FTPflame) September 23, 2018