Everyone was relieved that Lil Xan’s hospitalization due to an “overdose” was only caused by Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Everyone was happy except for the makers of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, Frito Lay’s.
The parent company of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos sent this statement to Billboard Magazine:
At Frito-Lay, we aim to delight our consumers and food safety is always our number one priority. Flamin’ Hot Cheetos meet all applicable food safety regulations, as well as our rigorous quality standards. That said, we realize some consumers may be more sensitive to spicy foods than others and may choose to moderate consumption or avoid spicier snacks due to personal preference.
Earlier this week, Xan was reportedly taken to the hospital for gastric issues, but the stomach problems allegedly came from too many Flamin Hot Cheetos.
Xan also spoke to Peter Rosenberg on his show about the alleged overdose, as seen below.
The post Frito Lay’s Reacts To Lil Xan’s Hospitalization Allegedly Caused By Hot Cheetos appeared first on The Source.