Tekashi 6ix9ine has a far-fetched new supporter in his corner. The 16-year-old he reportedly choked out at a shopping center is currently screaming, #Free6ix9ine.
Tekashi’s attorney, Carl Moore, tells TMZ Santiago Albarran appeared for a meeting Thursday in Houston with respect to Tekashi’s assault case. He’s accused for putting his hands around the child’s neck in a fight at a nearby mall earlier this year.
Moore says Albarran appeared to the courthouse voluntarily, and basically tuned in without putting forth any expressions to the court. In any case, we’re told Albarran said one critical thing to Moore … he doesn’t need Tekashi arraigned.
Tekashi’s lawyer says Albarran let him know he made it clear to the prosecutors that he doesn’t want to press any charges. If that really happened, it seems like he’s holding no weight in the case because they’re moving forward with it.
One positive result from this is he made peace with 6ix9ine.
They allegedly approached each other in court, shook hands and posed for a picture. Looks like the Tekashi 6ix9ine makeover is in effect.
The post Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Alleged Mall Attack Victim Doesn’t Want him Prosecuted appeared first on The Source.