50 Cent Says Stay Woke & Calls Out Bogus BMF Casting Announcement

50 Cent

New York rapper 50 Cent is helping people avoid getting scammed. The hip-hop veteran has singled out a bogus casting call for his upcoming Black Mafia Family TV series.

Curtis Jackson went to Instagram Monday (February 4) to unload steam on the fake announcement.

Over the weekend, former street kingpin Big Meech‘s son pulled through to check out 50’s BMF casting in Atlanta.

Last week, 50 has promised the upcoming BMF series would be bigger than his hit “Power” show.

In January, 50 shared some real BMF casting clips to encourage people to send their audition tapes his way.

The post 50 Cent Says Stay Woke & Calls Out Bogus BMF Casting Announcement appeared first on SOHH.com.

Click Here to Discuss in the Forums

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply